Monday, February 28, 2005

Weekend in Chennai

Been to chennai last weekend..watched 'Ji' Ajith's movie with family in Prarthana on Staurday night..Attended vikram's wedding on 27/02..met A.Sujatha.(Alcatel Colleague)..and spoke to SP after a long time..must meet him when I go to chennai next time.The weekend was very fast..that too in chennai I feel the earth moves a bit fast during the weekend.
I enjoyed the food @ home dans la weekend.the potato chips deep fried was awesome..me ,krish,ash and maha would fight for our share..I had given my bike (Splendor) to my roomie and today mornining he told me that he fell down from the bike to avoid colliding with a child and the result was some scratches in my bike(too bad na)..I was planning for a lot of activities but did nothing except for having a good food and great sleep.
ciao,
Arvi

No comments: