Sunday, October 02, 2005

Weekend!!!

This weekend also I was working but didnt have a lot of work.Worked for jus about an hour or so on Saturday dn for 3 hrs on Sunday. My mom and Krishna have come down here to Bangalore.
I wen to receive them for the Airport on Saturday morning. As my usual jogging I changed my path on Staurday and went to the Airport.
My mom along with my aunt and kids left on a Qualis for a sight seeing trip. I would have joined if too many kids werent there also I had some work in the office which was quite a good excuse to avoid going with them.
My mom would have enjoyed a lot if I would have been with her.Anyway on Monday/Tuesday I'ld take them to teh Ulsoor lake.ISKCON temple.

Had a good Pizza @ the Piza Hut Indira Nagar after a long time.
I have to study a lot and mOnday mornign I am feeling very sleepy and bored to work.

1 comment: