Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Chennai - Air Sahara - DELAYED

I was annoyed to see the flight delays. I could accept delays in landing due to improper planning in India, but the difference in STD (Scheduled time of Departure) and ETD ( Estimated Time if Departure) of the Indian Domestic flights would be more. Yesterday my sister was supposed to fly by Air Sahara evening flight from Bangalore to Chennai. She did not notice the flight delay until I saw that and informed her. When I asked about the delay in the ticketing counter, the female tehre said I have to check it up in the boarding counter if they could endorse the ticket in any earlier Jet Airways flight provided there should be quota availability.
Now that Air Sahara is taken over by Jet tehy have few seats in the next Jet Airways flight if the are any delays in Air Sahara. This is good.
So I managed to get my sister's ticket endorsed in a Jet Airways flight. But still we had 2 hrs to spend..so we had a burger,samosa and a trpoical Ice berg cold coffee at the coffee day outlet in the airport and had a small walk.

No comments: