Saturday, July 15, 2006

UK Waley

On 8th of July 2006 I started from Chennai (MAA) to London Heathrow (LHR)..
June 8th-July 7th

Quit my previous company Moto on 7th of June..and flew to sweet singara chennai o 8th.
Ended up paying Rs.1400/- in spice Jet for the extra luggae.
had a great tine at home. Went to kodai and tirupathi with family.

July 8th.

I start from MAA to LHR by British Airways. I am leavig to UK for a permanent employement there. But my actaul aim is to earn some money - do my MBA and settle down in chennai with parents and family.
Actually I felt the pain ( home sickness) when I laned up here. From LHR I had booked a Taxi to Cambridge to the place where I booked for accomodation.
I was feeling homesick and wanted to go back to my my parents (my mom especially).
Didnt get adjusted to the timings so slept a bit early ( indian time).

July 9th
With my friend ( havent seen him b4 that but came to know abt him thru another friend) wnt for shopping as he would be leaving in another 4 days. Passed time to forget my home.

July 10th
Joined the new company in Cambridge called IP Access. Happy to meet a lot of fellow Indian who would be here for atleast an year.

July 11th
Decided to moved to the apartment where these guys are staying.

July 12-July 14
home-office-friends place - home

July 15
Shifted to the new place. Found a tennis court nearby to play tennis. More importantly started blogging.
These days I am trying to cht with whever comes online in my google or yahoo messenger..

No comments: