Monday, December 24, 2007

Food, Shopping and Rest

Last couple days I have been blessed with amazing home food - thanks to my sister who is here in my place for vacation. Being alone. most of the time I would feel bored to cook and now having a companion makes it interesting for her and me as well. We plan our food menu and prepare it with full interest. Sounds good doesnt it ? Yesterday we had vegetable gravy, rice and dal palak for lunch and dosa for dinner. I should work out regularly to avoid putting on weight.

Shopping - I am not buying anything but she is in a shooping spree and buys all girls stuff..I am feeling good as she is feeling better coming out of a trauma in her life and is now mentally and physically feeling much better.

The week starting today I am working from home for a couple of days doing some documentation work before going on vacation to India this weekend.

No comments: