Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Again with a Bang!

Not blogged for a long time now. So many confusions and I wont say I was a bit occupied but I was definitely lazy. So many thing running onmy mind right now.
I was also preparing my application for another business school and was regualrly chatting with my friend for reviewing my essays. At work, I am moving to a new division (infact most of us from the current division are moving to another divison) - organisation wide restructuring. This has borught in deadlines sooner and have to complete the tasks assigned by the ned of this month.

I think I have a lot of free time but I feel I am highly unorganised and as a result I am not utuilising my free time effectively. What results if you are free - An idle mind is a devil's workshop - rightly said. Thinking of something that is unnecessary started bothering me. Now I have started to work out for a longer time so that I keep myself occupied.

I am thinking of ways in which I could effectively use my spare time.

Reading is one best thing - but unfortunately if I take up a novel - it doesnt matter how interestign it is I would fall asleep after flipping through a couple of pages. So here are the other alternatives that I am trying to propose.

1. Gym - work out
Benfits : Physical fitness and alleviate stress - overall mental health.

2. Visiting places/window shopping - Just time pass
Benefits - go around and have a change in environment
Cons : Just waste of time soemtimes.

3. Music - Cant keep hearing fr a long time.

4. Cooking - Relaxing and brings up new thoughts - Refreshing

5. Swimming - same as working out.

6. Movies - ateast 3-4 new movies in a month

7. Travelling - Cant do every weekend - once in a quarter is feasible.

8. Meeting friends.

9. Learn something - but what ?????? may be tamil poems/painting

10. Blog about somehing/somebody/events/incidents/analysis everyday - sounds good !!!

No comments: