Saturday, September 10, 2005

Party Time...


Shivana Samudar falls. ~90 kms from Banglore.
Picture was taken using MOTOROLA E398 mobile phone.
Been to this place last month with my ex-colleague(college senior) and his friends.

The work culture and peer-peer relationship is one of the most important factor in a software industry. The employees should not take too much of an advantage of the flexibility given to them.As a professional they are expected to know the limits of their freedom.

I have mentioned all these becos...I went to a party hosted by my previous organisation celebrating their listing in NSE adn BSE.
Though I went in late, missed many programs, I enjoyed meeting my old pals and talking to them.Some of my friends also envied me of my ability to make good friends very easily wherever I go. One main thing that I want to stress here is that, if I move with some people and if their qualities impress me or mainly do not make me think twice before I talk the I soon feel them as my good friend and will also not forget to keep in touch with them regularly.
I think many guys dont keep in touch with their school/college mates and dont even know their whereabouts. But if I have moved closely with ppl. I would definitely be in regular contact.

Ok now about the party..hmm I missed the LASER show..had dinner there and went to my friend's place in koramangala.

Also I had bought some shares of my previous company during the IPO and had even sold them within few hours of the listing.The percentage increase in the price of each share is about 89-90%.Planning to watch "Iqbal" movie on Sunday- a desi english film.
Will post a review of that film after i watch it.

No comments: