Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sania in 4th Round of US Open

3 days before ..never before in my life I woke up at midnight to see a sport..but I did it last Sunday rather Monday morning to see the US open match between Inida's Sania Mirza and the World No. 1 Maria Sharapova..The match was pretty interesting in the beginning with Sania's powerful ground strokes and forehand to retain her points.But soon Sania's defeat was evident because of her powerless second serve and she lost to Maria with 2-6 ,1-6.
It was a cake walk for Maria after first two games who serve was powerful and perfect.

I have passion to play Tennis right from my childhood.Whaen I was in chennai I used to go to club to learn tennis.But I did that only for a few months.In Bangalore it is difficult to find a place where they coach you and moreover it is very expensive.

Bought some DVDs last week - Kannathil Muthamittal(A Mani Ratnam film),Anniyan(the latest hit) and Tom Hanks 4 movie DVD..yet to see all these..

From my next blog I'ld try to take a current event or news and try to analyse..let me try how ppl. do taht..
I think for doing that I must read a lot of reviews and editorials..yeah have to read a lot..

No comments: