Friday, December 02, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away!!!

I was half asleep @ 8.30 AM this morning..my mobile suddenly started to shout....I got a call from my mom. It has been raining like cats and dogs in chennai this yer and for the past 2 days due to a low pressure in Bay of Bengal it was rainig heavily and last night water entered our house.The Hall and teh first bedroom in our hoem is bout 2 ft above the entrance level.So my mom and bro went to the last bedroom which is still higher than the ground level....I have seen/heardthis type of incidents only in a news paper or TV but this is the first time it has happened in my home. My mom was very much worried , of all the other problems one more problem is added for her to think about...

After staying here alone (with my friends) I feel homesick only the first two days after I return from chennai..after that I feel it is better to be alone..all this enjoyment can be enjoyed only for the next two or two and a half years..after which we would be forced to stay with family..

Planning to go for a movie either today or tomorrow....
Miles to go (do) before I sleep....

No comments: