Sunday, December 04, 2005

Weekend!!!

I came to office to do some personal work on staurday..but when I called my friend to know about some information I was really very sad to learn that his VISA got rejected..
Went to my aunt's place and had Hot Bajji's (plantain and onion) it was really nice and I really miss my home for all these delicacies.

I taught Hindi (Don't ask me I knew hindi very well but I can read and write) to my cousin...
Watched Devadas ...the colours in movie was gorgeous and Aishwarya and Madhuri were really stunnign and I was astounded by the magnificient palace Shahrukh and Aish lived in..
Songs in teh movie were too good..

On sunday got up at 7.30 ..took my team laptop for the weekend adn so did some work and then Pradeep,his cousin and I had lunch at the great Krishn Kafe..

I hope I'll be finishing teh Da Vinci Code by atleast Monday or tuesday sparing some 50 to 60 pages to go..

No comments: