Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Long Time No B

Here B stands for BLOG....I was checking all my favorite blogs regularly but was feeling a bit lazy to update my own blog..rather I would say not much of initeresting incidents happened..When I read some articles in the news paper I sometime feel like I should blog this article...but was a bit busy or I would rather forget.
One such thing that I wanted to bringup in my blog is PAUL KRUGGMAN's Article in THE HINDU (Courtesy : Newyork Times). Paul point out the the mismanagement in the Bush adminstration and also about the inefficiency of FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) in US. I the article that I read 2 days before he has mentioned that nothing good has happened during the Bush Adminstration except for the TAX cuts. He cites Bill Clinton's efficient management and the contrary Bush Administration.

No comments: