Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Munnar Trip - Day 2

And for the first time in my travel I made friend with a guy in the adjacent seat. He started talking to me first and asked if I am a Mallu (in malayalam). I replied 'no' and he converstaion thus started and we atalked about music,college,telecom,etc... Next day I reached Cochin at 7.30 AM - the bus was delayed due to some accident. I waitied in teh Cochin busstop for about half an hour and got a bus to Munnar. The journey was in the hilly region and the scenary on the way was feast to the eyes and heart. Reached top of the mountain and took an auto to the resort (Deshadhan 5500 m above sea level). So had fun with my cousins.
I did not visit any place..jus had food,chat and enjoyed the day..

On 28th I took a TNSRTC bus from Munnar ( and teh bUs trip was really horrible) to Udumalai.I was running short of time as I had to borad the train in Ciombatore at 2235 hrs.
I was looking at my watch every 2 mins and also at the mile stones on the NH to coimbatore..But atlast when I reached the CBE Rly. station it was 2240 and I was happy to see the Display in the Rly. station theat my train 6525-kanyakumari Express was exected at 2300 hrs..teh train was late..I thanked God and waited for the train.
I reached B'lore on 29th at 0630 hrs nd took an auto to reach home.
Will soon publish the photos..

No comments: