Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cambridge Fireworks!

After the haloween it is now time for teh spectacular fireworks. The council of cambridge with some sponsors orgainses the spectacular firework after teh haloween day and most of the times it just coincides with Diwali - the festival of lights. May be because of strings historical reasons the fireworks show might have started here in the UK almost during the same time as diwali.

Last year I was there in the grouds quite early with couple of friends and witnessed the fireworks show from the right position. But I didnt have my camera at that time. This time with a SONY camera and a SONY Camcorder ( I didnt take my camcorder) I didnt get the correct position. My friend and I were late and before we reached the fireworks had started and so we jus stopped by in a bridge to see the show.

Though my SONY camera didnt cpature the amazing display, my eye captured it and it is in my heart :-)

No comments: