Sunday, November 04, 2007

Free View

After a really long wait now I am viewing the Free view channels :) there are awesome lot of channels and I really wonder how many subscribe for these pay channels when there are more free channels.
Yesterday (saturday) I was at home for teh most of teh day doing some office work. In the evening went to the retail park to buy teh SCART lead for the TV, then to Sainsburys and from there to my friends place.

I watched "அழகி" movie. I have been wanting to watch that movie for a long time but me without prompting my friend brought the DVD and played the movie. Nandita Das is really awesome and a beautiful actress.I dont think anybody would disagree with me.

Happy to set the TV up and browse through chanels. I will not miss my favourite programs here on. Wish me happy watching ;)

No comments: