Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good News!

My long time dream is one step closer for realisation. Yes, I got admit letter from a top Business School. But , not being complacent I am deferring it to the September intake to try out if I get in ouf teh best schools in teh world. I am trying my luck please wish me the best. I have started teh online application for that school and I am hoping to complete that by end of March - seems like a lot of time but not really as I have to prepare 5 essays. Also I am not trying to clearly set my vision and career path. Let me see what God wishes.
Miles to go before I sleep....

Man is never happy - set a goal and try to achieve and once he achieves this goal sets a higher goal and tries to achieve .. that is life - trying to achieve somethhing or there and then raising the barrier when you acieve the earlier one... this is true but on the path of achieving it I definitely believe in being happy for small pleasures and spending time with family and friends is nothing but a special gift.

No comments: