Monday, January 21, 2008

London,Reading and Food

The weekedn was great. I was off London to meet my sis and give her the stuff that I got for her from India. We planned to meet up in London and I asked her friend to join her so that we could have fun. But when I reached London Paddington there were 6 of them waiting for me. Amazing.. I got introduced to couple of guys who I didnt know before. We headed to London eye, had a burger in Mc D's , spent some time in Tower Bridge and took a tube to Wembley. London was full of people and full of energy and there is something special about London and everytime when you step in the Lon Kings Cross station or rather any place in London you feel not only happy but also some kind of energy or enthusiasm pouring in to your head and soul.
We went to Chennai dosa in wembley and had a 6' dosa..amazing.
Though I got a return ticket to cambridge that day I didnt refuse the invitation to reading. We took a train to Reading and had loads of laugh and fun throughout the 30 minutes journey. Reached the hostel at around midnight and hit the bed after few minutes of chat.
Waking up at around 9.30 on a sunday morning, my hunger was well taken care with soft rava Ilis..a big thanks to Vidhya. Was off to upermarket and ther was a group cooking for lunch. With awesome delicious and spicy food I headed with a heavy heart to Cambridge.

No comments: