Thursday, January 18, 2007

Chinna Kuyil Chitra!

I can say I grew up listening to her songs! Her voice is just amazing and so sweet and soft. She has sung more than 15000 songs in all the south Indian languages. Her voice makes me so little and humble. I wish I could meet her one day and listen to her sweet voice. I remember a couple of years before I had an opportunity to watch her singing in one of the A R Rehman's musical eveing in chennai. Man how sweet her voice is. can keep listening to her songs through the day.Hats off to Raja sir for having introduced this kuyil to kollywood. Her voice and his music a good treat to music lovers.

Vazhga Chitra and lets bless her to get everything she wanted in her life.

Some of my favourite songs sung by chitra are :

1. engey enathu kavithai - Kandkonden kandukonden
2. muthamizh kaviye- dhrmathin thalaivan
3. Thenpandi Thamzihe -paasa paravaigal
4. All songs from sindhu bhairavi
5. yethaetho - punngai mannan

and I can keep listing.

No comments: