Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

New year and a bright new beginning! Spend this new year eve in London and at midnight watched the spectacular fireworks in London when the Big Ben clock struck 12. These are the 10 things that I would like to do in this new year.

1. Take GMAT (highest priority)
2. Visit a country and places that I havent visited so far.
3. Visit an orphanage/elderly home.
4. Make new friends and spend time with old buddies.
5. Bring parents to U.K and spend time with them here.
6. Read more books.
7. Keep myself physically fit by working out regularly.
8. Learn something new and exciting.
9. Get UK drivers license.
10. Buy a new house in India ( not in my hands but let me try my luck)

These action items would be reviewed periodically and updated as and when required.

No comments: