Monday, October 22, 2007

When u want it, it may fail !

Last weekend being the last day of the dusshera festival I was invited (infact I showed more interest) by my colleague to attend the Garba and Dandiya function. 2 years back I have just seen folks playing Dandiya and Garba in Sasken. I generally feel that the North Indians are more extroverts and the south Indians are generally introverts. I like north Indians only for this. They enjoy to the max, have fun and have a strong bonding to their community. Irrespective of their ages they dance,sing and enjoy life.

I participated in the Dandiya and Garba. Though didnt follow the steps ;) (mind that I have two left legs) I enjoyed being there.

Now comes the point that when I wanted it, it failed. I thought of captuirng thr good moments..but my camera battery utterly failed.. no power and it got switched off automatically.

But good that my colleague captured a couple of pictures.

No comments: