Thursday, March 03, 2005

Nothing Spl.

Was an usual day..without any hectic trainings/meetings..I was killing time by reading articles in various websites...2 days before ,I dont know why..I startd searching about all post graduate courses offered by various universities..but still I am ina confusion to whether continue my higher studies in technical are or management area.. but one thing is for sure..as long as I am in this state I wouldn't do my PG..so I am deciding to join the MS course offered as distance learning program by BITS pilani...let's hope if I blog a msg taht I have joined BITS program.
We had a very good walk in the night.. me,my roomies vino and praky went to a punjabi restaurant..I used to go to a dhaba in koramangala fro dinner where the phulkas would be very thin and hot.. but the phulkas that I had yesterday wasnt too good..it was like chapathi..my mom makes good phulkas...missing the delicious home food.Praky was ordering whatever menu item came across his eyes or whatever the waiter served the next table..anyway it was good..there is nothing interesting in the cable channels these days and I m getting bored to listen to the usual tamil songs.What I usually do is if I feel a song is very melodious I download it and listen to it for 5-8 times in a day for a week or so..then I I feel bored listening to that song..I think I have to start some research in othe types of music like carnatic,westen,fusion and instrumental...
I wen through the TN official webste...http://www.tn.gov.in/ it's a very good source of information..a very good food for general awareness..
Some info which I got from taht site is :
Communication Switches in Chennai Telecom:
AXE - ERICSSON
E10B - ALCATEL
OCB - ALCATEL DIGITAL SWITCH
EWSD - SIEMENS
5ESS - LUCENT.

The switch in which I was working in Alcatel was S12..which is much more advanced PSTN switch,ready for NGN (wordings taht appeared in ALCATEL website).
~Arvi

No comments: