Monday, March 07, 2005

Weekend

Firday..Harish had called me and I think he got bored of asking me about my trip to US.I am unable to answer him as my Manager has put that on hold..I dont know the reason...that evening I wanted to deposit cash in ABN Amro and had to give my NOKIA 2300 for Servicing..The mobile did not get powered on..only a light in LCD glows but nothing is seen in the display...I had to go to Richmond road..but my God..B'lore was like hell..all those roads have become ONE way and the Traffic was terrific.I was really uninterested to take a long way or explore the way to the Bank and was really frustrated with the one ways and traffic in bangalore.
I say chennai is faaaaaaaaar more better when compared to banglore in this regard.All the roads are very wide and the traffic jams are not an usual scene there..and also there aren't many ONE ways' there..Day by day I getting better and mre realistic reasons to love chennai...
My mom had called me in the afternoon and she really feels bore without me during the weekend..but I dont know ..I have to change her..She shouldnt love me sooo much...I thought for a while..and some ugly thoughts came to my mind...what will happen if I die.. and she would bw missing me like anything....Let me pray that her mind be diverted to other activities instead of always thinking about me...I dont know if I am wrong ..but I am trying to strengthen her mind..When I said that I had moved to a new apts she was very much ineterested in coming down here to see me and the apt.. but I dont know if this happens with my friends' parents..but my roomie stays away from his home ever soce his college days.. is it because of this...I really feeling bad to explain her all this..
On Sturday..my roomie prakash and me whent to Tippasandra gas Agancy to book the gas..I observed that still there are a lot of private office and govt. office that rely of the paper work written ..that consumes a lot of time..not having seen it for a long time..i felt this was really tasking..the manager over there was busy with the paper works and when our turn came he started writing down the address for billing..then without saying anything striked out everything on the bill book..and we were informed that the place were we reside is not covered by that agency..then we went to the Indira nagar agency and got our Gas cylinder and a new stove.
We cooked our dinner - Cauliflower curry and onion sambar..
Sunday I went to ABN Amro,cooked our lunch-potato cauliflower curry,carrot sambar,boiled egg..planned to go for jogging with vinodh from the next day...so bought a pair of power shoes..a chear one for jogging...
~Arvi

No comments: