Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Shifting in Progress .....

I am moving from the place where I am living in Koramangala to an apartment in Thippasandra.
So went to my new house jus to meet my new roomies (my schoolmate and his collegemate).Had a good dinner - potato curry and carrot & raddish sambar (which I made).
I satrted packing.. and I know that I have a looot of dresses to pack..The trousers and Shirts which I had bought during my college days are still fitting me and they could be worn to office(they dont look old).I should thank my mom for this.She has taken utmost crae for my dresses.She wouldn't dry it in the hot sun..dry my clothes in the shady place..I have a learnt a lot from her.. I have borrowed my old roomie's suitcase to pack my things..
I am really feeling very bad for not doing my higher studies..during my college days I had discussed with my friends about the higher studies after working for 2/3 years..now I know that it is out of scope now!!! After leading a life independently infact lavishly spending on pizzas and jeans I dont want to again ask money from my dad...I know the situation @ home..I have made a mistake..sorry blunder..God please help me...
~Arvi

No comments: