Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Shifted....

Shifted to the new house in Tippasandra.The house is really full of suitcases and cartons of things that needs to be arranged.I hope we'll have a tough time this weekend setting up things and cleaning the house.
The Laloo's rule in Bihar is still not over.The congress is now supporting RJD (Laloo's Party) to form the govt..So the 15 years Laloo's rule has not come to an end in Bihar..it continues..I wish this happens in TamilNadu also..Jayalalithaa should form the govt the forthcoming election too with absolute majority..too much of politics..
Tamilnadu state govt budget was presented in the state assembly.. two days after the central budget and it has all free dhoti,sari..home for the poor schemes..the comment from JJ was that "the budget presented by finace minister C.Ponnaiyan is Superb".. as an ardent fan of Jayalalithaa's language,politics,etc..I disd not expect this simple comment "Superb" from JJ..Her command over the language is too good..one should watch her interview with Simi garewal ..which was telecast about 5/6 yrs before..
My aunt was also a fan of JJ adn I dont know if I become JJ's fan becos of my aunt's influence.. anyway leaving taht aside...these days every day I go to Suswaad for Lunch..I dont have my lunch in the office Cafe..the Chennai Thali in Suswaad is too good.. which takes like my home food..sambar,rasam,curry,kootu,appalam,payasam and curd..what else do I want....
~Arvi

No comments: