Thursday, November 09, 2006

Back Again!

I am back again to post a blog after more than a month. Many Changes since then. I bought an used car. Rover 214Si. It's good though a bit old. I drove from Cambridge to London with my friend on Diwali. The dirve was smooth an we didnt have any problem. I still have to learn most of the U.K traffic rules and regulations. I have to take some lessons from a driving instructor soon so that I can ppear for the Driver's license test.

Day before yesterday the U.K Home office have announced a lot of changes in the Immigration rules for both new applicants as well as extension apllicatnts who are already in the U.K. The direct impact is I have to take IELTS by atleast mid of January. I am trying to listen to lot of BBC radio programmes and interact with a lot of Britons so that I can follow their accent without any problem.

I would like to enroll for a yoga or a mediation programme to control my anxiety and lack of patience. I have to control my emotions and also be a bit patient.

I have been working out in the fitness centre for almost a month now. So I start a bit early from home in the morning and go to the fitness centre which just few buildings away from my office.

No comments: