Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fun Run

I did the fun run fr BBC children in Need charity. I was interested in doin this riht from teh day I received an email about this. We had to run as a team of four (relay) and so I had to look out for 3 more. 2 others at work were interested but finding teh last one was a bit difficult.Atlast just 48 hours before the run the other guy confirmed. I filled up the aplication,colected the money and paid at the fitness centre to get the kit. Yesterday we assembled at the venue at around quarter to noon.I was about to run the second lap and I kind of sprained my foot jus the day before. I was in no way ready to opt out blaming the pain. I was confident taht I would eb able to run and I made it aswell. Though I wasnt running very fast I was bale to complete teh 1.1 lap in 8 mins 33 sec which is ofcourse not fast. One of my colleague who is a regular runner completed the lap in 5 mins 33 secs.
In the evening a karoke was organised with our next door company.We had a good time there and had few drinks and nibbles.

No comments: