Saturday, November 11, 2006

Different Me!

Last night I was a bit confused or annoyed with some happenings in office so planned to go out for a drink with my roomies. Went to Monkfield arms to have a beer and Chicken caesar salad The food was good and we planned to hang out for some time in the city. We drove to the Cinewrold here in cambridge though not very sure of watching a movie. It was the eve of one of my roomies' 5th wedding anniversary so he was ready to treat us with an Icecream.
So as all of us agreed we bought the tickets to watch a movie 'SAW 3'. I bought 2 scoops of Rum n Raisin Icecream thinking that it would be a bit mild and tasty as it is in India.
The movie started with horrible scene of a guy cutting his own shacled leg to escape from being killed by a bomb blast. The opening scene was very horrible.Slowly I started gulping my Rum n Raisin Icecream and felt the 'kick' of the Rum..when I almost completed it I satrted feeling Dizzy,sweating inside and felt nauseated. I was not alright for few mins but the kick then gradually came down. Then watching this movie was the next horrible thing. There was a scene where a doctor was cutting the patient's skull and drilling holes to release the pressure inside. The patient is a crucial murder planner..believe me it was really horrible..wasn't much interested in the story line though. So after about an hour and a quarter we werent able to sit there and we came out and drove back home.

No comments: