Monday, December 11, 2006

East Ham , again

I think this is my 3rd driving trip to London. This trip was even more interesting as we were 4 people and were discussing about a lot of topics/making fun of otheres..etc. There was £1 book sale in Cambridge so we all met there.We spent around an hour there grabbing some good books. And as usual I'll have all the interest and enthusiasm when I am buying the book but ..you know what happens later. So started towards East Ham.London. Reached East Ham in aroung an hour and a quarter.Went to a temple there and then to HSB.Did a lot of groceries and vegetables shopping, packed our dinner from HSB (again) and headed towards Cambs.On sunday I was treated by my friend here in Cambs in Pizza Hut.had a high fat lunch and skipped the meal for the rest of the day.

No comments: