Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Hols!

Right from teh third week of December all the activities are either postponed after the new year or a bit sluggish.Peoplego in to the festive or rather vacation mood during this time of teh year and ot much deliverables are expected during this period unless it is "customer critical". As there arent many people working I am also feeling a bit lazy and waiting till the dawn of tehnew year to start doing things actively again. Last four days I am jus at home.All the shops/restaurants infact teh city is on vacation here in cambs. Thanks to youtube and google videos and also emule which helps me watch movies without a TV at home. I wonder I would hav gone mad without the internet especially in this country away from home. There are hell a lot of things and I keep browsing something or the other. These four days have rather gone a bit fast than teh usual woring days. I was jus doin a minimal cooking,reading,listening to songs, watching movies and a regular dose of 8 hrs sleep. This is a good break infact.I'll be going to work tomorrow. I didnt want to take off as I wanted to carry forward the holidays to next year so that I can make 2 trips to India. Movies watched in the last four days :
1.Da Vinci code (again)
2.Life is beautiful
3.Chariots of fire
4.Kakha kakha ( not keepin the count of how many times I have seen this)
Listening to a lot of Ilayaraja's songs and videos from youtube.

Without Internet/youtube/google I would have really hated this place and flew back..thanks to teh internet and its growth.

No comments: