Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Aval kidaipaala??

enna vendru solvadhamma..
vanji aval perazhagai..
solla mudiyillayamma
konji varum perazhagai..

andhi manjal nirthavalai
en nenjil nirainthavalai....
naan ennendru solvaenoo..
adahi eppi solvaeno....

I am waiting to sing this song.... I am not sure if this is natural in all teh guys...I was expectign to have a very beautiful,intellgent girl friend when I joined my higher secondary school..college...office...my my expectations never met..may be sometime I realise there is someone of ur kind..but by the time I realise that the irl would have got engaged or married... this also happended in my life... I am very eager to sing the above lyrics.. to my one and only girl...

Aval kidaipaala??? avalai naan paarpena..?

Enakena yaerkanavae piranthaval yevaloo??

Idhyadhil kilikiluppai seibaval evalo...

No comments: