Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dinner Menu

Today I was a bit tired and hungry after playing Tennis. My dinner menu was :
1/2 Galia Melon
3 lices of Wholw wheat bread
1 cup Apple Juice...

Do you think I started dieting..Nope..never...never in my life I can be on diet..I love to taste different types of foods..I dont mind even if it is not very tasty but I should be able to eat it.. I like trying out different types of food ..I tasted the buffets of almost all 5 * hotels in chennai with my family..my mom is very diet conscious rather she'll not feel OK if she eats some vegetables and she's reluctant to taste soem new dishes..her favourites are the traditional Iyar aathu samayal...

I feeling very lazy and am not interested to spend much time in cooking as of now..because I have a lot of useful stuff do...so I am planniong to cook my luch in the morning and take dabba to office and manage with the items cooked in the morning for dinner too...lemme see how long this works...

No comments: