Thursday, August 24, 2006

londON

I was very happy to meet my old good/best friend in London last week. I was really waiting for that moment for teh past 2 months and when it came nearer I was thrilled. I left early from office to take a train from Cambridge to London. The journey is about 40-45 mins. I was happy to see a lot of people moving around in the London Kings Cross Station. With the UNDERGROUND tube map in the hand and a bag in the shoulder I was searching for the connecting train to the London Bridge Station. We had planned to meet at the London Bridge Station. As I was a bit early (as usual) I had a Burger at the Burger king and waited fro the tube. The londON underground is very well planned and connects the whole city. I took teh Jubilee line and reached London bridge station and went out to see the LondON bridge until my friend called to say that he reached the station. I was there and was very happy to meet him after a long time.Time has showed its stamping.. We started talking about our work/life,etc,etc..I still remember that we both (esp me) used to be very talkative during our school days and the teachers would ask us NOT to sit next to each other..we used to talk hours together in front of his house..I am not sure if he still remmebers all these..We visited LondON bridge and went to teh hotel where he was staying. We generally started discussing about things and we talked till next day morning 3 AM..it was good and I would never be able to make such good friends ....
I would always love to be with some good friends whom I really cant miss...but no I am in a place where none of my friends are... I hope to meet them as n when possible..but TIME has to decide when and where... we are being governed by time..and it dictates us what to do...

No comments: