Sunday, August 27, 2006

Vinayaka Chathurthi!!

For the past 2 yrs though I was in B'lore I travel down to chennai to have a feel of the festivals..Now I dont have that option.I was happy when my friend here in Cambridge called home for Lunch. Though I was not keen on food atleast I could meet people and have a chat. I liked the phrase "Interested in friends/business/networking" in orkut. It exactly says why I am in orkut.
Had good lunch at theor home and saw soem movies in Sun TV - Englishkaaran and pokkiriraja.
Actually Rajini's ( not my friend but the superstar) acting in old movies are good and I really adore his style. Not doubt that he is the super star. But his recent roles and get-ups doesntsit him much. I have another day holiday here - a long weekend.
My parents are going to Kasi ( a pilgrimage trip) tomorrow and I am thinking of being awake for teh next two hours so that I could wish them a happy journey in the early morning IST.

No comments: