Tuesday, August 29, 2006

cambridge_tamils

I created a new group in Yahoo groups for the people from TamilNadu,India who are working in cambridge,UK and near by areas. This group os formed to make new friends,celebrate our tamil festivals here in Cambridge and mainly networking ( fwding CVs ;) )..right now I have invited five tamil ppl. here and I know only those 5 (actually 3 and 2 thru my friend)here in cambridge. People who "accidentally" come across my blog and happen to be in cambridge and coincidentally happen to be a tamilian you are most welcome to join the group.
I hope thsi would be really useful if we have atleast 10-15 ppl so that we can start with something. Also I have to think well and come up with some innovative ideas to keep the group active as it is not groups of known people.
Let me see how ceative I am in keeping teh group alive atleast for a month...to my bad luck there are no festivals this month..so taht atleast I culd send 'Happy ********' here * just means wild character and not any censored word.

I cooked Bitter gourd ( pavakkai) curry..I will not say it came out very well..it was tasty and I was able to eat it.I was feeling bored to cook rice so managed to heat the frozen parata and ate with pavvakai for dinner...what a weird combination...
"oru naal un vazhkkaila abroadla bachelora irundhu paar appo theiryum athoda kashtam ellam"

-Arvind

No comments: