Monday, August 14, 2006

Googling :)

I was reading an "agony aunt" kind of blog the other day. I jus tried googling some of my friends' names in google to see what it retireves..this made me feel a bit sad..I tried my frieds' name who did their Masters in teh US..and google instantly throwed some technical papers by them, their project , thier posts to the technical groups,etc,etc..
I was not lucky enough to do a Masters in the US after my engineering. Even today I feel a bit bad about that. It was that kind of a siuation and nobody except for fate is to be blamed for that. I shouldnt repent because God had given an equal opportunity as my friends' who did their Masters..but one thing I would be missing is the M.S after my name .
But now that I have equal opprtunity, I shouldnt be blaming time or fate and should do my Masters which I was planning for a long time. not an MS but an MBA degree..

"Oh God Please give me the mental strength and
make me dedicated and diligent so as to fulfil my dream..
I trust you and have full faith in you to help me
study well and concentrate on my work to achieve my dream"

No comments: