Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Change is Constant!

I remember writing this phrase when I moved to Motorola. Now again in another American MNC, with all good facilities I am a bit satisfied. I always felt better working for a big MNC. This feeling of satisfaction and also the pride when you say to whom you work for has made my mind and heart feel very happy many a times. I always liked to take up more responsibilities and felt happier when my outlook calendar is filled with meeting/deadlines/schedules.
But someimes I a bit lazy too ;) I am trying to prepare for an exam and I am really trying a bit hard to concentrate more and make less errors. But I am not sure if my compentency is English language and grammar is atleast at an average level. When I tried to answer few questions and found myself to be in deep pits w.r.t grammar I felt very bad.
I am searching for ways to improve my language. Instead of reading Fictions I will start reading books that would definitely hep me in achieving my goal.
My next post may be about my new NOKIA 6280 whih I bought a week back.

No comments: