Friday, September 08, 2006

M S Subbulakshmi..

I am a grest fan of Mrs(late).M S Subbulakshmi..born in a brahmin family I had a very good opportunity to listen and enjoy her mesmerising golden voice....an off late I started to listen to more carnatic songs...and in the next hgeneration I prefer to listen to Nithyasree Mahadeven's voice...her bright bold voice makes me feel light..2.5 years before I was not aware of teh famous Thyagraja Keerthnais..and I jus bought a Thyagaraja keerthanais sung by Nithyasree..I started loving those songs and am listening to those so often...I am listening to those songs sung by different artistes..MS,Nithysree and Maharajapuran Sanatham..
I love to listen the "Jagadaranandakaraka"..yes the same song which was shown in "Anniyan"...
and whoever sang that I am loving that raaga..not sure what raaga it is it..and also the alapanais ( I hope that's what they call it as ..all those sa,ni,pa...etc)....
I have to develop my taste and knowledge in this area...

No comments: