Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sillunu oru Kaadhal...

Unarchi Thendral....
Jus saw the movie after waiting for so long..almost a week after the release...Suriya,Jo and Bhoomika has done a good job.. Suriya and Jo's family scenes looks real.. and they could have put a new child ( with less overacting) instead of the the avitaa masala kid...
I really liked Bhoomika in this movie .. The love and affection between a husband and wife is shown well and I cant understand , when they love each other so much Jo shouldnt have hidden her feelings (abt Aishu) but anyway the way the director has taken is also good and is different.

I think Suriya would have felt this movie as his rehearsal to his marriage and family life.
The sone Munbe vaa is too good and also kummi adi.
I wish I could watch this movie in theatre, being here I am not sure if I would really get a chance.

No comments: