Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lost Moments!

When we have the time and people around us we dont feel the importance of both and feel like they'll be with us forever so we could do that later..but when the time goes off we (atleast I) realise that wec ould have done much more than what we did.
Anyway live every moment in making yourself and others happy..dont forget the past and dont forget to plan for the future while enjoying the present...I remember teh Airtel's logo at this moment 'Live Every Moment'...
The reason why I felt like writing this is the time that I am wasting because of my negligence and laziness...I wish to do a lot of things but the laziness in me overcomes this wish...
I have to prepare a master plan to defeat the laziness and work/do something effectively and efficiently. Sometimes I think of most unimportant things in life and crib for not having that and forget the absence of essential things in life.
I am very much interested in networking and friends and at the same time I feel that I am wasting time just by talking. As my school logo says 'Thamsoma Jyotirgamaya' - ' Lead us from darkness light' - Oh God please show me the right path....

No comments: