Wednesday, September 06, 2006

To My Gurus...

Thanks to all my teachers for what I am today! Happy Teacher's Day!
I wish I could meet few of my favourite teachers who were with me during my happier moments to share my happiness and to motivate and support me when I was not doing well. There few teachers whom I cant forget in my life for supporting me and encouraging me. Thanks to all of them. I would mention thier names here :

1. Mrs. Subha - CSE
2. Mrs. Srimathi - CSE
3. Mrs. Nagamalar - CSE
4. Mrs. Mini K Nair - English
5. Mrs. Annathai - Tamil
6. Mrs. K P Latha - Maths
7. Mr. Adalarasan - Maths
8. Mr. K Mani - Tamil
9. Mrs. Neeraja - Biology
10. Mrs.Usha - English
11. Ms.Vidya - Physics
12. Mrs. Sujatha - English.

Thanks to all. I would definitely try to meet them and take their blessings and I hope a few mentioned in the list above will definitely remember me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am Giridhar Agoram. I bumped into your posts when I did a google for Ms. Mini K. Nair. I studied in Prince Matriculation, madipakkam from 1997-1999. I have very high regards for her and I would like to meet her when i visit chennai next time. Would you happen to know her whereabouts? She used to reside in madipakkam. Not sure now though. If you have any information, it would be great if you could let me know