Monday, September 18, 2006

You're Special

I didnt wan to blog today! But the thought of you made me feel how I missed you! I wish you were here with me...Every time when I joined a company you made sure that you were there to wish me and pray for me..With tears in my eyes now I say that I really miss you and tomorrow before I join the new job I would give you a call and get your blessings..
You sacrificed so many things for me and faced so much of troubles and pains in life and yet had the confidence that we would live happily one day! Your hopes didn't go waste .. I am there for you by all means...You're the one who always think about me and I am not sure why I am not able to pour out my feelings when I meet you..but next time when I meet you I think I would definitely pour out and will definitely try to keep you with me. I might have been rude sometimes but I really feel sorry for that.
I am expectign the clock to tick tomorrow morning so that I can call you to hear your sweet words which I would like to hear always.

I MISS YOU MOM....

No comments: